Thursday, September 30, 2010

First.



This is the first of hopefully many blogs of Choekyab Tuladhar.
I was inspired to make a blog by a guy instructing a webpage development workshop and also by a close friend of mine Catherine.


This is cat. Not me, cuz I'm a dude.
She writes a ton of blogs and posts even more pictures, hehe.

As for me I don't really have anything special to write, so most of my blogs are gonna be narcissistic descriptions about myself. Just kidding (partially).

Well lets get started with a bit of the narcissism.

This is me.


Oops sorry, 
This is my face :)


I currently have a mo hawk, so I look a bit different than that.
Something like this.


And for those who have been wondering, Yes I am Asian, from Nepal to be precise.
Currently in Iowa, USA, long way from home studying in college.

This is my sister.

Name's Sheetal but I call her Achala which is sister in Tibetan. 
Speaking of Tibetan I am Half Tibetan. Its kind of a complicated blood line, long story short, both my mom's mom and dad's mom are Tibetan and my mom's dad and dad's dad are Nepali.


Ok now here are my parents :)


Aamla= mom and Pala= dad



These are my host parents in Iowa.


David and Jennifer. They are obviously American. By the way they are expecting 2 kids this month :)


This is the love of my life back home. 


Kawasaki Bajaj Pulsar: 200 cc. I know it's pretty small for a bike here but it was a awesome monstrosity back home. 

I think thats a lot about myself already. Gonna continue on this rant maybe in about 3 days. 
So until next time peace.

6 comments:

  1. boo 3 days what is it?!
    If you want pictures of you please call me I will do a photo shoot of you! :))

    follow me dude!

    click --> Etinology

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey change your blog name choek! SHOCKYAB not FIRST BLOG.zzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, I'll try getting some free time :) thanks for the offer about the pictures, ill have to talk to you about that later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. admit it! you are older than me, MR DUDE

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK fine, but stop calling me brother, makes it worse ;p

    ReplyDelete