Friday, October 15, 2010

I'd like to start today's blog with a quote from great(insert sarcasm) Kanye West.

Here goes :" Now that that don't kill me, Can only make me stronger"

My week was something like that. 



The whole week I got 12 hours of sleep, an average of 2 hours per day, but that calculation fails to explain 2 nights without sleep.

Well the cause of my insane insomnia was 1 midterm and 2 other tests, one of which was postponed at the last moment.

Apart from that there were 3 meetings and I missed 3 lunches :S


Well sure glad that's over. But I still have 1 final and the postponed test next week so can't fully rest this weekend.

Another big thing happening next week is it's home coming week at UNI.

So we did some mural painting on the theme "Let the good times ROAR!!" for home coming

Here's some pics from the preparation to finish.



Yes that dude with the hat is your's truly. 


And this home coming I have decided to color my hair purple. In honor of UNI's theme color.

I'm betting I't gonna look something like this.


I know this one's blue, mine'll just be purple.hehe.

And speaking of celebrations, right now is Dasain in Nepal. So happy Vijaya Dasami to anyone who celebrates :)

That's all from me right now, maybe will have more stuff to talk about at the end of the weekend.

Until next time Shockyab out.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Jacob, I hope you are going to post that pic of you and the purple mohawk. By the way I saw pics of you and your mohawk...it does look great on you! I have not seen you in a long time..how are you? You do need to get more sleep..2 hours a day is not very much sleep...especially with iowa weather is so unpredictable..don't want to see you get sick. Brian H.

    ReplyDelete