Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week load of fun :)

Well well we have ourselves a third one.

This one's gonna be a week load of crap about my life. So if you have to go the bathroom, you might as well do it now.

OK we begin from where we left off, Sunday.

Sunday was a fun-day(too cheesy?)

I cooked at the Asian house for their house warming. I made momos by myself for the first time.(mom's proud of me). 

Those who don't know what momo is, here a link to enlighten you about this MAGNIFIKANT delicacy: momo wikipedia :)




And here the pictures of what I made. Some of them were designed by well known artists like cat and nat. 


Of course the momos weren't the highlights of the day there were the awesome spaghetti and potato salad by Khoon (raccoon)


And then there was the juicy burgers by Khidir (just realized need to get him a nick name)


oops that's not him, although I don't see a lot of difference, here's the real Khidir.


 Alright enough about sunday.

Then comes tuesday.
Well technically this happened at the midnight between tuesday and wednesday, but whatever. It was Acha Yeshi's birthday.


This is her

Some of our friends got together, made a gargantuan card, got her a cake, invaded her house and surprised her at midnight. The reaction on her face was priceless.

Here's a group picture from that night, erm morning, whatever.


After some cake eating, birthday wishing, ear to ear smiling and not to forget cake smearing, the whatever was finally over.

Then comes wednesday. 

Unfortunately this event did not include the camera trigger happy cat so I don't have any pictures :(
Anyways on this day I found myself again at the Asian house. This time not cooking but eating some awesome crepes by Jerome and watching the new episode of South park. I suppose everybody knows what crepes are.

This is Jerome.

Then come friday.

So it's friday and friday's are always good :) well this one was good too.There was a BBQ party for acha Yeshi's birthday celebration combined with the celebrations for the birthday of Umaru. 


This is Umaru

There was meat, there was pop, there was a cake and I was late, by like more than 2 hours :( But I still had fun, got my cam hog on and got myself into many memorable pictures.

for instance:

me and Shefei, who when not abnormal like me looks like this.


Then we finally get to the present, Saturday!!

Today was WRC (wellness recreation center) day for ISP(an UNI organization I'm involved in).

But before that I had work and finally got to work at the ice cream place with Shang, the guy who can get as ridiculous as me.hehe.


This is him.

Back to WRC day. Though we didn't get a lot of people to come, we had loads of fun. We played ping pong, volleyball, racquetball and some people were dancing, hehe.




Then photo opp struck again outside the WRC.





Then went to eat at a sports bar Beck's.



That's all I have on what was a tiring but fun week. Next time I'll try not to cramp in so much at once. Even though I don't think I will have much to write about since I have 2 humongous tests this week :( 

So until next time, Shockyab out.

6 comments: