Sunday, November 7, 2010

lost count, but still writing.

Never had I imagined that I would write so much, I'd end up loosing count of how many pieces I wrote.

Well its all in good fun, spilling my emotions, writing about the stuff that goes on in the life of a not so normal college kid in the middle of the Iowa

Any way, let's pick up from where we always do, Friday.
 It seems like the only stuff I write about is the weekends. But you gotta understand that I'm in college, I cannot come up with witty one liners, jamming my head into an International Relations book.

Any ways, Friday.

Friday was Khidir's 2 year anniversary of being married to the gym. 
For this special day he wanted to rejuvenate the spark with his soul mate. 
So he basically wanted to celebrate it with an intense workout which needed a bit of motivation.



So me and Jerome offered our valuable (NOT!) assistance.
We kept him motivated by doing them along with him, which did not turn out to be such a bright Idea for me, because we didn't have much time to warm up. 
So I ended up cramping my hamstring again. But I still managed to follow the craziness.

Then Jerome decided to run, so me and Khidir went to play some ping pong.
We were later joined on another table by 4 pros 2 Nepali and 2 Chinese.
They were pretty awesome.
While we on the other hand we weren't exactly playing ping pong, it was more like kicking the gods of ping pong in the groin. 
I mean we are Asians, we are suppose to be good at this crap, we were so bad that our game was entertainment for some kids near by.

Moving on, After that we headed to the Mauker Union, the place were things go down, because most of the union is underground. 
Lame? Ah don't complain its 1:20 in the morning, you can't possibly expect Eddie Izzard from me.

Any who, we went to the union where there was a huge multicultural event going on.
The African, Hispanic, and Black student unions combined for a ginormus event showcasing their culture.

We stayed there for a while and then decided to pull off the once failed mission of watching "A Bug's Life" at the Asian house.
We succeeded, so there we were again, watching another Disney classic at the Asian house.
After the movie we walked the ladies home, and thats all for friday.

Saturday started with work, then continued with a well deserved swim. 
Then some school work and work again, 
Well actually today I went to work at UNI catering after a long time. 
I worked for an hour, I t was fun because I got to work with Yogen Dai(Brother in Nepali).


This is Yogen Dai.

After that I got went to a party at the house where Shang, Yujin, UJ, Adam, Randy and the chinese professor reside.

There met a lot of familiar faces I hadn't seen for a long time, experienced a real rap battle, played cards, and then went and got chinese take out.

So here I am, in my room, with chicken fried rice on one leg and my lap top on the other, writing this thingy.

Oh and one thingI forgot to mention Today we started daylight saving, so we wind our clocks back 1 hour, which means it is technically 1 50 right now, even though my watches are showing 2 50. 

Holly crap this is late, better get to bed.

Until next time, Shockyab out \m/

3 comments:

  1. Ay Shockyab, you should write about that raunchy thing we saw last night..... Damn, its good!I mean the post. Keep it real bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ cath: I will, thanks cat :)

    @ anonymous: Is this Aung? I don't believe I know what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete